Coming back from FBC 2013 last night and riding the high from a whirlwind of an amazing weekend gave me the biggest jolt of adrenaline, inspiration, happiness and hope. I AM PUMPED and so ready to rock spring and summer. Winter was a tough time for many reasons but I’m relieved that all of that is behind me and that I get to look forward to so many things here on Ate by Ate and outside of the blog. I am still weeding through an inbox of e-mail that vomited all over me this morning when I opened it for first time in 4 days and I am just starting to edit my photos from FBC 2013, so I will give you all my FBC 2013 post as soon as I can. This time around, I’m not even going to bother with a 3-part post series. I’m going to scrapbook the heck out of it instead and just stick to one post because I truly feel that a scrapbook layout will speak louder than any post I make with words. I am beyond excited to get back my scrapbooking on again! It’s been much too long and let’s face it: this is the perfect excuse to shop for wine and cheese stickers!
So, in the meantime while I continue editing photos, here is an update on what to expect on Ate by Ate in the coming days, weeks, and months!
- the return of The Cupcake Connection! Amy from Prairie Girl Bakery has e-mailed me with a ridiculously awesome rundown of all the exciting things happening with the cupcake shop so stay tuned.
- spring time at the Short & Sweet Cupcakes VAUGHAN location! I’m going to finally post photos from their newer, 2nd location
- new posts for the Weekend Brunch Series. I have 2 that I am working on right now and they are yummy and scrumptious and delicious and ahhhhh – that’s just me drooling, don’t mind me.
- tea! I have so many new teas and tea sets I could fill a river with them. Photos and posts to come on David’s Tea, Tea Forte and more.
- the return of the Farmer’s Market Series! It feels like an eternity since my last farmers’ market visit and it is eating me inside that it’s been that long. I’m planning on making a market visit in the next week or two AND I’ll be compiling as much info as I can on all the spring and summer markets that will be coming back in May – so excited!
- new baking posts. I’ve been baking some muffins that I can’t wait to share with you all!
- the May 2013 Food Calendar
And a lot more! It feels like a fresh start all over again and it’s going to be fab!