As promised, here’s the list of vegetarian sandwiches available at Gayley’s Cafe on Dundas Street West! Like I mentioned yesterday, their sandwiches are served on your choice of calabrese, rye, pita, multigrain, or white bread. These items are taken straight from the menu which I photographed for my own reference. They don’t have a website and their menu isn’t accessible online for the time being, so I hope this helps!
- Avocado, cucumber, roasted peppers, alfalfa sprouts
- Avocado, roasted peppers, alfalfa sprouts
- Avocado, melted cheese, sautéed mushrooms
- Roasted zucchini, cheese, sundried tomatoes
- Avocado, sundried tomatoes, roasted peppers, lettuce
- Grilled zucchini, cheese, sundried tomatoes, alfalfa sprouts
- Grilled zucchini, cheese, olives, alfalfa sprouts
- Roasted peppers, cheese, tomatoes, alfalfa sprouts
- Cucumber, cream cheese, sundried tomatoes, alfalfa sprouts
- Lettuce, tomatoes, cheese
- Hummus, red peppers, alfalfa sprouts
- Grilled cheese
- Fried egg sandwich
Gayley’s Cafe is located at 1424 Dundas St. West, east of Dufferin St. off Gladstone Ave. They serve all-day breakfast as well as a number of meat sandwiches and coffee drinks. The next time I go, I’ll jot down their breakfast dishes, well as their other non-sandwich meals!